Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Fun

It has been an amazing summer, i am so grateful and blessed to be able to of spent most of it at cabin's/cottages. We had an awesome Hill Family Reunion week at Tie Lake! Lots of laughs, watersports, games, great food and entertainment.




Matt is officially a firefighter now!!! He passed all his exams in Training and now works at Sation 34! In his first year he will bounce around 3 different stations before they pick a more perminant one (Hopefully it will be close to home). I am so proud of my husband. He has worked so hard to get where he is right now. He absolutely loves his job. That alone makes it worth the move out here.


My trip back home to Ottawa was fantastic! It was so nice to see Parks so happy to see his Nana and Papa. It was like we never left. We spent most of our days at the cottage. Enjoying eachothers company. I have such a wonderful family.









*For weeks and weeks i have been trying to post more pics under this post, but for some reason blogger wont allow it, so i've decided to post it as is. Jeff and Robyn I love you both so much. I miss you more than you know. Parks had an awesome time with you both during that week at the cottage. He can now say 'Jeffie' really clear and 'Robyn' even clearer:) He loves you guys so much and we look forward to our next visit!
Mom and Dad, words are getting harder and harder to say... We love you so much and are talking about you everyday. Parks misses you as do Matt and I, so much!. Friday nights just aren't the same. We will keep posting pics as much as possible. Thank you again for an amazing trip home.

No comments:

Post a Comment