Born December 29th weighing 7 lbs 4oz
Tessa Potvin decided to join the world 5 days early. From what I hear everyone is doing great! It is sooooo hard to be so far away right now, but we'll get our snuggles in February:) We love you guys!
wow She is so cute. Tell them congrats. I know it's so hard to be away. I bet your brother is so happy. My brother just had his first two weeks ago. They had a girl also. It's so cute my brother always has his camera with him showing us pics of her and new things she has done. How was your Christmas?
wow She is so cute. Tell them congrats. I know it's so hard to be away. I bet your brother is so happy. My brother just had his first two weeks ago. They had a girl also. It's so cute my brother always has his camera with him showing us pics of her and new things she has done. How was your Christmas?
ReplyDelete