Wednesday, March 10, 2010

7 months TODAY!



This pregnancy has been wonderful! Just like my first time around except I am way more emotional...could be because it's a girl OR the fact that I moved across the country away from my family?? Either way its an easy symptom to deal with for the most part.  I just need to have a good cry every now and again...the only other bad thing I have experienced this time around was a 'Rhino Rocket', and that my friends is NOT fun, I have great blood flow right now and mixed with the dry air here in 'wonderful' Alberta...I got the mother of all nosebleeds...last month it was so bad that it wouldn't stop, so off to Urgent Care I go to get a Rhino Rocket put in for 24 hours.  That meant sleeping with this horrible thing shoved all the way through my nose and into my brain (well that's what it felt like anyways:) yah.

I wont complain anymore because I am one of the lucky woman that dont get nauseous when pregnant.  It must be sooo horrible,  I couldn't imagine running after my 2 year old and feeling sick all the time.  My heart goes out to you all.  Thankfully when pregnancy is all said and done, we get the greatest reward making everything well worth it!  I can't wait to meet my little girl:) 

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic!! YAY! If I have a girl they can be best buds and if I have a boy they can grow up to be lovers! lol I know what you mean about emotional. I can't imagine living so far away from a family you are so connected with but I do know how that emotional wheel starts going and out comes the water works for no real good reason. It actually feels good though! Next week we will get together and go walking, lets plan for like Thursday if the weather is good. I will be 38 weeks then. Hope your having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anona:)
    Thursday should be good, hopefully the weather co-operates. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete