Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grace's Nursery!

We had to turn our walk in closet into a nursery because we only have 2 bedrooms right now...I love the little space, it'll work out perfectly for the first year or so and than she can share with Parks, but hopefully by than we will be in a bigger house:)  We put the change table on the outer wall in our bedroom with the rocking chair (when our room is tidy enough, i'll take some pictures of that set up).

This is the view walking in...






















...and turning slightly left is her little crib:)























Christina Macnab drew and painted the beautiful mural! She is AMAZING!















I found this idea off of someone's blog and I have to say it is such a great idea! It is so easy to make too (especially if I can do it).   I recommend it to anyone with a little girl, its a pretty way to keep all her hair accessories in one 'out of the way' place.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Who painted that mural? It's INCREDIBLE!! I love the hairband holder! So cute. I love the way the room turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this little room for her!! It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete