Monday, March 22, 2010

Parks new DO!

Sooo it wasn't suppose to be so short!  I asked Matt if a #5 on the clippers would still give him some length to play with (cuz he loves falling asleep while playing with his hair)...and apparantly Matt and I have different opinions on how long 'long' is.  As I watched my sons beautiful locks of hair fall to the floor...I ofcorse started getting tears, but than the more I looked at him I think this is the haircut he needed...he looks likes his daddy now and that alone Parks is happy with.

I still think once it grows out a bit more it'll be even cuter cuz I will be able to gel up the front;)



All we needed was a lolipop and a mini dvd player















Lolipop gets covered in hair...but doesn't matter...he's still happy.















Now he says he has the same hair as daddy!






















My Little baby looks so much older now...

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! He does look older! Super cute Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sooo funny, we just did this to Benson on saturday!! Except we did gum instead of a lolipop because last time we used a lolipop, hair got all over it, lol ewww. But yea the DVD players work magic!!

    ReplyDelete