Wednesday, April 7, 2010

8 months!!

I've gained 31 pounds so far and feel great, I'm doing way better than when I was pregnant with Parks...I dont know exactly how heavy I got by the time he was born, but it was def 60+ crazy.  Anyways i had my doc appointment yesterday and everything is going really well.  Baby is sitting really low these days and constantly pushing her little feet into my bladder or something low down there:)  Its so hard to go for walks cuz I feel like I'm going to pee myself! haha too much info maybe:)  I get an ultrasound next month to check her size, but I've come to the conclusion that, hopefully, no matter what size she is I will not go for a planned c-sec.  The recovery just sucked too much!  So hopefully she is ontime cuz dr. cant induce me.

2 comments:

  1. Christine, you look great!!!! I also gained less this pregnancy, and the recovery with a girl for me was MUCH better, so I hope that for you!!!! Goodluck this upcoming month, thinkin' about you chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay positive, I really hope you get your vag, lol, birth. You look so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete