Well I will be 38 weeks tomorrow! Hurray. Get this baby out of ME! We had an ultrasound yesterday due to my measurements being on the big side. My Dr. said I think your baby is bigger than her gestational age...I was like um, yeah...I feel huge! So the ultrasound confirmed that our not so little Grace is already 'approximately' 8lbs7oz. That would be a good birth weight in my books, but if she decides to stay in for the next 2 weeks until my due date she could be anywhere from 9.5-10llbs!! Just like her brother! oh joy. Doing it naturally doesn't seem very appealing now:( I see my Dr. on Tuesday next, she will be checking me, so we'll see what she thinks. I am soooooo grateful that our little girl is a girl AND that she is healthy. Her cheeks are so pudgy, and you can see that she has lots of hair:) We got a good shot of her sticking her tongue out and than shoving all her fingers in her mouth and sucking on them for a bit! so cute! I cant wait to meet this little girl...
This pic was a week ago..
No comments:
Post a Comment