Friday, July 16, 2010

Calgary Stampede

Well I can officially say I have been to the Calgary Stampede, we (Matt's mom, Parks, Grace and I, Kristi and her two kids, Mark, Caitlin and Anderson) went yesterday for the 'SuperDOGS' show.  It was really cute, Parks loved seeing all the dogs ofcorse.  It was super HOT outside (thankfully it was indoors) but we managed to get the kids on some rides too afterwards.  This was Parks first time on rides, we did the carousel, train ride, and a mini roller coaster caterpillar one.  Thanks Gran for the tickets!  Afterwards we hit up the mini princess pool (that is all Sue could find at Walmart) at Matt's parents place and had the kids play while we enjoyed the sun:)  Later that night Kristi, Caitlin and I went out to do some shopping and had a fast dinner.  Thanks again girls, it was a blast!


Sue didn't want Grace to go deaf with the loud music...lol

On the carousel with the kiddos

Parks and Morgan cooling off

so cute, I cant wait to show them this when they are older:)

No comments:

Post a Comment