Friday, January 21, 2011

a not so little update!

We have been missing Nana and Papa (my parents) lots lately, so here is a bit of what we've been up to Mom and Dad for your viewing pleasure:)

At Parks' bday party...Vida Lyons showing Grace LOTS of love;)

Also at Parks' bday...boys being boys, I just had to post this...they were playing 'scar pong'.ya.

They look alike right! Parks was so pumped to play with his new playdo set. Thanks again Brandon and Olivia:)


Our sweet little Grace happy doing whatever as usual...Ammo sleeping ofcorse.

Eating her first solids...her fav! cheerios and tofu!

The ever so important moment of teaching your son to shave! lol

He was so proud to be shaving like Daddy:)

I probably wont do this again because Grace's tub kept floating up with Parks' water, but nevertheless, it was fun!

Matt and Parks playing hide and seek:)

I just cant compete with this! I can barely do regular pushups let alone have my son on my back! That's Matt for ya:)

and it just keeps getting better...what next!

Cuties! Tristan Adams 9 1/2 months and Grace at 7 1/2 months:)

Gracie sitting in Daddy's stinky Fire coat, but looking so cute with her dirty little face:)

would have been a good pic if Grace wasn't trying to eat the camera...oh well I tried:)

No comments:

Post a Comment