Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Kiddos

It has been a tough past few weeks...first Parks got really sick...than me, than Matt, now Grace, than me, than Matt...meanwhile Parks still has the runny nose and cough...I'm seriously ready to lose my mind!  Matt and I are exhausted, poor Gracie has the worst time at night...which means I have to nurse her over and over again just so she can breathe!  There is Hope today...she doesn't have a crazy runny nose, so I think the worst has past.  They are still as cute as can be...that's why I'm still sane:)

Let me tell you...its the biggest Fire Fighter Snowman on the street!

Parks has to check on Frosty the Fire Fighter a hundred times a day to see if he is melting away...

sick but still happy...during the daytime anyways!

Big Girl

She's getting more and more brave with standing...keeps her busy:)

2 comments:

  1. ohh man i totally know where you're coming from, that was us a few weeks ago. It'll get better soon, I sure hope so!! Hang in there. You look HOT in the pic of you guys going to church, you go momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Grace!!! I'm sorry you all have been sick. Please let me know if you want me to pick you up anything! Do you have a humidifier?? I am sure you do but if you don't I have one you could borrow. Tristan has been really sick lately to but it's finally up hill for us from his chest cold!

    ReplyDelete