Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BATHTIME!

These are for Nana and Papa...My Mom wants to make a collage in her bathroom of her grand kids in the bath.  I didn't take the photo shoot too seriously, but I can get better ones of them actually looking at the camera on a night that Matt is home...he's good at getting there attention when it counts:)
I put them in black/white for fun...let me know if you want them in colour though.  Enjoy their cuteness!



Kind of a milestone for him!


Looking at her Ducky from her Nana and Papa;)

This is Grace's "I'm crazy in the bath" face! She's a splasher.

Parks is more of the "lets not splash so i can play with my toys" kind of bather.

It was impossible to get them BOTH to look at me let alone smile...


I love the way Grace is looking at Parks...she was so excited to get in the tub

Getting ready to go in...

what a cute little baby body:)

1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures Christine! Your parents will love them and so will your kids a few years down the road...as long as they don't show up at their weddings!

    ReplyDelete