Monday, March 14, 2011

Nana's Visit!

My Mom flew out for a visit at the end of February for a week and a bit. It went by quickly, but we had a lot of fun! The kids still adore their Nana. Matt and I were able to go on a date night:) We all went swimming, shopping, Mom helped stock up our freezer with yummy homemade meatballs and spaghetti sauce... it was pretty cold the week she was here, but we managed to take her for a quick snowmobile ride too. Mom convinced me to spruce up our living room...and now it looks awesome and we love hanging out in it:) I miss you so much Mom (and Dad), it was so super nice having my Mama here though. You are an amazing woman. I have a lot of pics to send you, but here is a sneak peek:)



Mom teaching Matt how to make her famous carrot cake:)

We brought Mom to visit Matt at his Fire Station for her 1st time

Nana and Grace doing their 'bonks'

2 comments:

  1. how cute, i love that last picture! you gotta post a picture of your "spruced up" living room there woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma's (or Nana's) are the BEST! I'm glad you had a good visit!

    ReplyDelete