Saturday, April 16, 2011

April update!

It was SPRING a few days ago! and for us that meant we could finally start doing things outside without freezing!  Our family LOVES being outside:)  It helps the kids burn off energy and they sleep wonderfully at night.  At the beginning of this month we lived at Matt's parents house for a week to watch our two nephews that are living there for a bit.  Grant and Sue went to Hawaii for a muchly needed break.  It was really fun spending time with the boys and getting to live in a much larger house.  Grant and Sue live on just over 300 acres of farm land so it is wide open spaces...perfect for kids and dogs!  When we got our last big dump of snow here it was snowmobiling heaven for the kids...it melted quickly though and it really was starting to feel like spring weather, I even got a bit of a tan on my face:)  Unfortunately for the past 2 days it is winter again!  We woke up the other morning to a good 10-15cm of snow:(  Gotta take the good with the bad I guess...we did get 1 good week of Spring.  Yesterday Matt and I splurged and bought a Schwinn double seat bike trailer/stroller.  The kids and I are so pumped! I cant wait to get some exercise whenever I want with two kids...usually I have to wait until Matt gets home or when they nap.  it sucks because that's usually when I'm too tired to do anything.  The life of a mom right.  Biking, rollerblading and running here I come!:)

at Grant and Sue's

This little girl is so happy to be outside
and of course Parks too...especially when there are tons of puddles to jump in!

Grace and I have been going for some bumpy walks on the dirt road by Grant and Sue's, she loves it though...drinks her bottle and than passes out:)

Using Seth's board

Here is my sexy husband changing the oil in the car..lol

Matt taught the boys how to make a harness with his fire rope...in case they needed to save someone, so the next few pics are us spending quality time:)





She prefers to crawl!

This is where Grace spent most of her time...she loves Gran's piano

and this pic is my favorite, they were being so cute that morning...Parks was teaching Grace how to play, wish I would have had my video camera

1 comment:

  1. i know eh? whats up with the spring tease, we got it too! Love the pics, and I love Gracies grin!

    ReplyDelete