I turned 28 years old on the 20th! I don't feel too old or scared of being older...28 feels good. Matt made my birthday so special! He was off work that day and really put alot of effort and pre planning into my special day:) I think he really loves me..lol
I woke up to Cora's breakfast on my kitchen table:) Take out is the way to go when you have little ones..it was even more delicious! and with a nice full tummy..I went back to bed and had an awesome nap! (sleep is the best gift right now with sick kids keeping you up at night). I woke up and got my present from Matt and the kids...which was a spa afternoon!!! I got an hour and a half massage, manicure and pedicure!!! spoiled eh? It was heavenly and so quiet (seriously nobody was in there that day) I fell asleep so many times...I usually feel like I have to tell the girl working on me my whole life story, but that day I did NOT care. I was just so relaxed and didn't feel like talking, so i didn't:) I got home around 4pm and Matt had arranged for his Mum to babysit the kids so we could go out for dinner...so spoiled right?, it was the best day!! Sue got to our place at 4:30pm and we were out the door. I hardly saw the kids that day...and yes I am happy about that. I don't think I have ever had a whole day away from them...and that's just not right! anyways back to my happy story...Matt sucked it up BIG time and brought me out for SUSHI:) He is not a fan of sushi. I just love that stuff...I'm not the hardcore sushi eater...I mainly stick to just the crab and shrimp ones. Matt ate a few bites, but fell in love with the shrimp tempura...probably because he was starving..lol Afterwards I was soooo full and my tummy was not happy (pre virus symptoms) so we cancelled our 'warm yoga' class...and went for a walk around Okotoks for a bit...(trying to prolong getting back home before Sue put the kids to bed:) We rented a movie, 'bad teacher', which I do not recommend! Very dirty and just a dumb movie in our opinion. I'm so grateful for my family and all that they do for me...I definitely felt soooo special and relaxed. A few days later, after we all got over our stomach virus', that started the day after my birthday, Matt made me a birthday cake...Parks would not let him forget, so here I am blowing out my candles...he made our favorite 'icebox cake'! Here's to another awesome year of life!!

No comments:
Post a Comment