My hubby is 27 years old! We are officially the same age, but only for 1 month...I'm a year older than him:) Anyways we made Daddy's Birthday as special as can be! soooooo Matt's wish was to go hunting bright and early that morning, the kids and I texted him a 'Happy Birthday!' with this awful morning picture (really special eh?)
haha poor Gracie
When he got home around 10ish I make him some yummy eggs benedict! (Something even the kids LOVE to eat). We spent the day together..brought the kids to the park, had a nap, and Matt's 2nd wish was to go hunting in the evening....I try not to take this personally;) but he sure does love having his birthday during hunting season. He got home around 8ish...blew out his sparklers on his carrot cake as Parks had been waiting ever so patiently for all night long...than ate some yummy shish kabobs (that he had to reheat!). Luckily his real birthday dinner was the day after...his Dad and Mark/Anderson came over for some yummy Ribs/shrimp, seasoned baked potatoes and Matt's favorite spinach salad with strawberries and pecans:) All ordered by the birthday boy! We speak our love through food on birthdays...mostly because Matt never gets to open his presents on his birthday...he always convinces his parents, my parents and sadly even me to give him presents early so that he can use them at the beginning of the month for.........you guessed it HUNTING!
You know we love you Daddy and thanks for letting us make somewhat of a fuss over you;)
I'm happy to report that the 'hunting moustache' is GONE now:)
Happy Birthday!!



No comments:
Post a Comment