Shortly after Parks turned 4...he goes over to the chalk board and starts drawing our family. He never draws pictures...just likes to scribble usually, but than he starts totally out of the blue, drawing! Now I know I'm his Mom and think everything he does is great, but these drawings are awesome! He even did Ammo:) lol p.s don't you just love how our arms are coming out of the sides of our head! love it!
This little DIVA cracks me up! Just after Parks' birthday Grace showed a huge interest in using the potty. She is 19 1/2 months old. She always wants to be sitting on her potty...always strips her clothes off! So I decided to put her to the test, I got all excited and bought her cute little underwear and stocked up on gummy bears for her reward...unfortunately poops ruined it! She usually goes twice a day...and has NO interest in telling me before she goes. SO she wears a pull up now but thankfully still tells me when she has to pee on the potty...its like she thinks the pull up is underwear:) Sometimes I want to ignore her when she says 'potty, potty, potty' cuz she says it like every hour...but really I'm super lucky and spoiled because somehow she trained herself to pee on the potty. What a smart little cookie:) She even dumps her pee into the 'big potty' all by herself. If she masters pooping in the potty by the time she turns 2, I will be one very happy Mama!

hahahah love the pictures! It's crazy how one day something clicks and they totally surprise you by doing something new!! I feel your pain about poops, Tristan is the same way and some days I could kill myself (like yesterday when he still had the runs and went through 6 pull ups, I finally threw a diaper on him because I couldn't bare wasting another pull up on this poop!). He's back the the pull ups but some days I'm like, how does this not click kid! Good luck!
ReplyDelete