Monday, February 6, 2012

Grace is 20 months old

What a mix up! Just recently Grace had her 18 month check up (I was 2 months behind) and she weighed in at only 22lbs....this weight dropped her from 75% to 25%! A Big drop in just 6 months when she's suppose to be growing. The Dr knows that she was recently really sick for about 4 months starting out with that horrible Beaver Fever!! Anyways I went and got her blood work done right after her Dr apppointment just incase something more serious is wrong...I weighed her at 18 months old and she was 24lbs. so she is losing weight....OR SO WE THOUGHT!! Yesterday I wanted to weigh her at the Health and Wellness Center to get the exact weight in kg (because at my Dr.s office they just got her to stand on a normal crappy scale that the Dr. said 'is sometimes a little off'.  Boy was it EVER! Grace weighed in at 27lb 4oz...ALOT better than 22lbs.  You can bet I'm calling my Dr today and telling her to give me a new percentile with the correct weight AND tell her to GET A NEW SCALE!  I was seriously bothered thinking that my sweet little girl wasn't thriving! and to put her through getting bloodwork...oh man.  We are just soooo grateful she weighes more and that there is nothing to worry about!

No comments:

Post a Comment