I have been so blessed with venturing into the world of working. I never thought I would find something so fulfilling...and never have to leave my house/kids! After getting trained in Utah, I started getting the ball rolling at the beginning of April...and now at almost 2 months in, I have matched the money that I put in with getting trained/supplies...I have 15 wonderful ladies that I do each month, I'm no longer accepting new clients and already training a friend that is interested in what I do...Life is good and I am so grateful for this opportunity to help provide for our family and allowing Matt more time spent with the kids while Mama gets a break:)
I am passionate about what I do, eyelash extensions have been given a bad rep all because of how the majority of people have been trained to do them. Most places that are affordable don't do every lash, it is really tedious work getting every lash. The medium and baby sized ones are hard to find (and that is where my tape up/layering technique works wonders). Getting all the lashes (minus the itty bitty stubs that are just growing in) ensures your extensions will last a lot longer! Lashes are constantly growing and replacing themselves, extensions do not make your natural lashes weaker or thinner. If the extension is put on properly the natural lash will continue to grow as it would normally. A lot of my clients have had bad extension experiences in the past...like extensions falling off the 1st/2nd week of getting them, clumps of glue attached causing irritation, losing all their lashes because the extensionist attached the single extension to 2 of the clients natural lashes...so when the longer lash is at the end of its growth cycle and falls out it takes the new fresh baby one that is also attached with it leaving NOTHING! I'm excited to share my skills and do training. I'm not worried at all about competion, once people see and hear how wonderful their extensions are word of mouth travels quickly:)
BAH Im so happy for you lady!!!!!! Seriously, what a sweet blessing to love what you do and to be able to stay home with your kiddos!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you love doing this so much and that you're doing so well at it! Good job!!
ReplyDelete