After that we spent the 2nd week at my parents place going to swimming pools, the beach and of course Calypso waterpark! I spent the last 5 husbandless days doing some playdates with friends and a fab girls night out:) I already miss my family like crazy and wish I could go back again this year:( BUT on a happier note my Mom plans to fly out hopefully in October. Than we plan on doing our next trip early January so we can meet our new little nephew who is due around Christmas!!
Friday, August 24, 2012
June!!
...the beginning of June was all work, I had lashes and lashes and more lashes! Than it was OTTAWA trip time! We flew out on Father's Day and the kids and I stayed for 2 weeks and 2 days!! Matt also came, but had to leave for work 5 days before us. It was a wonderful trip! We drove up to the cottage right away and stayed for the first week with my parents and Jeff and Robyn and Tessa. We got through the HOTTEST heat wave with swimming, boat rides, sandbar trips, jumping on the trampoline and playing on the atv...the kids played well with their cousin Tessa and had a blast!
We drove back to Ottawa, had dinner at J&R's house and said goodbye because they were flying out to Manitoba for a reunion with Robyn's family. We were sad to say goodbye so early, but grateful we could spend the week together at the cottage. Matt and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary on the 25th!! with our first ever overnight away from the kids!! It was fabulous, we rented a hotel suite, went for a yummy dinner and loved every minute of our kidless time out together:)
After that we spent the 2nd week at my parents place going to swimming pools, the beach and of course Calypso waterpark! I spent the last 5 husbandless days doing some playdates with friends and a fab girls night out:) I already miss my family like crazy and wish I could go back again this year:( BUT on a happier note my Mom plans to fly out hopefully in October. Than we plan on doing our next trip early January so we can meet our new little nephew who is due around Christmas!!
After that we spent the 2nd week at my parents place going to swimming pools, the beach and of course Calypso waterpark! I spent the last 5 husbandless days doing some playdates with friends and a fab girls night out:) I already miss my family like crazy and wish I could go back again this year:( BUT on a happier note my Mom plans to fly out hopefully in October. Than we plan on doing our next trip early January so we can meet our new little nephew who is due around Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment