*Cute little sidenote that I dont want to forget...Parks picked out his super cool outfit for his first day...he chooses his sweatpants and batman shirt...the even cuter part is that he asked to sleep in this outfit the night before so that he wouldn't be late! Thats my boy:)
Monday, October 1, 2012
Parks' 1st day of School!!!
Oh boy, you really don't have a clue what its like to send your first born baby to school for the first time until it happens to you!! very true. Parks was beyond ready and excited to start pre-k. He goes Tues/Wed/Thurs from 12:30-3:30pm. He's grown up so much...and I didn't ever say he could;) When he was 2-3 years old he would go ballistic if I left him in Nursery at church for 2 hours...now he's an independent 4 year old that was like...'Love ya Mom, see ya later!' so I let him go to pre-k and only started crying as I walked back to the car (where Matt laughed and Grace just looked at me funny). I'm just so proud of our little guy. Since than I've been fine, its been super awesome actually! I carpool with two girlfriends, so only have to drive once a week. Grace and I love our girl time together and than before I know it Parks is home:)
*Cute little sidenote that I dont want to forget...Parks picked out his super cool outfit for his first day...he chooses his sweatpants and batman shirt...the even cuter part is that he asked to sleep in this outfit the night before so that he wouldn't be late! Thats my boy:)
*Cute little sidenote that I dont want to forget...Parks picked out his super cool outfit for his first day...he chooses his sweatpants and batman shirt...the even cuter part is that he asked to sleep in this outfit the night before so that he wouldn't be late! Thats my boy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment