Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Getting ready for CHRISTMAS!!

Early November the kids kept asking and asking and asking when they could send Santa their letters...so after Remembrance Day ( I always try and let that day come and be a special day than move on to Christmas shortly after) we finally marched off to the mailbox to mail their letters!...I wish I would have taken pictures of what they wrote....so cute.  Parks was very insistent on asking for a 'bug dome catcher' and Grace thought a 'pet shop playset' would be nice from Santa... we put our Christmas lights up outside the house and our new Snowman lights from Nana... I love Christmas time!


Matt in his special #1s uniform on Remembrance Day before going to work

Letters to Santa!!


Another reason to love the Christmas Season is because Hunting Season comes to an end December 1st and no more 'moosestaches' !! This is Matt at one of his fullest times..haha



No comments:

Post a Comment