Monday, May 13, 2013

2013 & Parks turns 5 years old!!

I've got to be honest, I have desperately been trying to catch up on my blogging...i was 8 months behind...apparently I went on blogging strike! I regret it tho and now only have 5 months of catching up to do..yay! My memory is shockingly horrible and i'm only 29 years old but for the life of me I cant remember what we did on New Year's Eve, i'm pretty sure Grace and I were really sick and I fell asleep at 10pm...Matt was working his night shift??? Not a big deal clearly:) BIGGER news my precious little baby boy turned 5 years old!!! I keep telling him to stop growing up, but nobody ever listens to me:(  SO i threw him the party of all parties...haha We invited way too many kids and kept them way too long (3 hours but parents came early cuz they knew I was crazy!).  There were 11 in total, and I do have to say #1 I'm sooooo glad Matt was off work and home and #2 they were all super awesome kids that played so well with each other.  We kept them busy with pizza and chips at first than  did the good old fashion games that were a huge hit!...pin the tail, hot potatoe, musical chairs, walking thru the laser force field and than jumping off beds and doing flips and tricks for the camera:)  We fit present opening and cake in there too!  Parks is such a sweet boy that has made lots of great friends from starting school and going to church.  We think the world of him and his funny little personality, he is always up for learning and loves to talk talk talk!  We are so proud of our son and grateful that he is in our family.  Grace is a very lucky sister to have a big brother who takes pride in protecting her and playing with her whenever he's home.  Its so heartwarming to see these two as best friends.









No comments:

Post a Comment