Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!



I hope the video put a smile on your face. It sure does with Parks, whenever he is upset I play it for him:-)

While I was putting all these pictures together, it really made me realize what an incredible Papa and father you are. You are always there for us. Always willing to sit and listen, babysit or teach something new (and confusing) to Parks:) We are so lucky to have you! How else would Parks have discovered his love for cheezees. I think these photos speak for themselves. Parks loves you so much and is always very willing to say 'Papa'. I know it is because of all the love you have given to him throughout his first year of life. You are the reason bath time is his favorite time.
We miss you so much! and wish we could be with you on your special day.
Hope you had a fantastic day, a yummy dinner and a relaxing night:) You are the best father in the world!
Love Christine, Matt, Parks, and Ammo
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment