We are so full of love for our two beautiful children, they are truly gifts from God...we cant stop taking pictures of every moment:) Matt has been off work since Grace has been born and goes back on Tuesday...I'm so grateful that he was able to be home, ofcorse to help me, but mostly that we could be together for this very important time in our family. It is so heart warming to watch how much Parks loves his baby sister. I didn't think I could possibly love Parks anymore than I did before Grace arrived, but I do. He is such a loving little boy and truly cant get enough of his family. Towards the end of these pictures you will see the ones with Grace and Parks in Parks' bed reading "Goodnight Thumper"...This was lastnight, and wow the Spirit was so strongly felt. Parks (to our surprise) read the whole book to Matt and Grace...he has heard it so many times i guess that he has memorized each page word for word! It was the cutest thing hearing him read with his little voice. It brought tears to our eyes:)
Here she is wearing my sweater from when I was a baby:)







oh you guys she is so cute...i think she looks just like Matt!! And Parks looks like you Christine, in my opinion :) Cute cute cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!!! Awe, Parks is so cute holding her! I can't wait to meet the little princess!
ReplyDeleteWow, Christine! She is precious. It is so nice to see Parks interacting so nicely with his little sis. Awwww.... I am so happy for you guys
ReplyDelete