Monday, February 21, 2011
Keep Smiling!
Well we better get use to this smile...Parks went to the Dentist and his teeth (or rather his gums) are doing just fine. The only reason to put fake teeth in would be for 'the look'. It would be a huge pain for Parks too because these fake teeth would be attached with a wire to his back molars, and food would always be getting stuck etc. so lucky for Parks Matt and I aren't vain. We love Parks just as much without his two front teeth and we think he is even cuter! His confidence will always be so high because I tell him he is the most handsome boy in the whole entire world pretty much every day:) Than I smother him with kisses...that he now wipes off! but I just give him more cuz I'm his Mama:) The Dentist took an x-ray and their was no sign of his adult teeth anytime soon, who knows when they will come in...He is a trooper though, he's had no pain and has already mastered eating pretty much anything with his side teeth:) Plus the tooth fairy came and left him $2.00!! so he's really thinking no teeth is awesome:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww he is SO cute! I;m glad there are no issues, phew! Go Parks, you little tough guy!!
ReplyDelete