What a change in just one month...she loves to pull up onto things and stand...always standing! Her balance is awesome, she can stand on her own but doesn't trust herself yet. She started walking with a toy 'bin' at her Gran and Granddad's house a few weeks ago and will now walk with anything that slides. She is starting to use her walker now too, so we shall see if she beats her brother on walking...he took his first steps 2 weeks before he turned one. (comparing is bad i know:) anyways Grace can also crawl up our 6 stairs from living room to kitchen...she's fine as long as she doesn't try to sit or look back, she has fallen from the top twice now, and hardly puts up a fuss. I'm still nursing. I plan to stop sometime this month. It's just time for both of us. Her newest sign that is so cute is 'bird' and she'll say the b sound. Also the d sound for Ammo:) She sleeps all night now!! no more waking up and sitting up. Usually asleep by 7pm and up at 6:30am (wish I could change the wake up time, but really I shouldn't complain). Besides being happy all the time, she is an awesome girl.
Showing me where baby's eyes are...
I'm pretty sure she will eat anything that is put infront of her (or atleast try it). Her fav is cheese strings, veggies, strawberries, any bread/buns.
All prettied up for church
Finally starting to like the walker:)
No comments:
Post a Comment