Matt was off work for the Easter long weekend so we did a lot of fun family time stuff...decorated Easter cookies together, Parks did a little Easter egg hunt and got lots of goody's in his basket from the Easter bunny (ie Nana and Papa). The weather was beautiful, so we went to the park and had a picnic...and on Sunday we had a family dinner at Gran and Granddad's followed by an outdoor Easter egg hunt for all the kids. Here are a few pics...
Easter morning...checking out their baskets...so cute!
definitely not edible with the amount of icing and sprinkles Parks puts on
He is just growing up way too fast! His size 3 pjs are way too small now, its like he grew overnight or something...I cant handle this!
Picnics are the best!
Parks loves big slides now! and Gracie does too:)
Parks favorite thing to do these days is pretend to be a gopher running around...than Daddy shoots it and well yeah...Parks is the gopher:) Its awful I know. but Grace thinks its so fun when Parks plays dead.
Grace hates her walker, but if you give her a box of some sort she is happy to walk!
I just think Parks is the cutest most sweetest little boy ever! He was watching a show with Matt and I just had to take a picture of his perfect little face:)
Ready for church wearing her Easter dress from Nana:) This was the first time I put on her bracelet from Christina...She loved looking at it and watching it sparkle...than she just ignored it and it looks so cute on!




So sweet! Can't wait to see you all and give your kiddos big hugs and kisses too!
ReplyDelete