This past weekend Matt and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary!! We decided to do something romantic together at the end of the Summer...like drive out to
West Edmonton Mall ... it only has the World's largest indoor amusement park!! and has some funky hotel rooms...
Anyways so this past weekend we decided it would be
way more fun to invite some friends up to the Lake, do some serious camping and enjoy our new sweet boat
before it sells!! We invited 4 couples and all together we had 10 kids under the age of 4. wow. But they were awesome!
Everyone was awesome!! We had so much fun:) The weather tried to bring us down, but we managed to do a lot of boating...wakeboarding, tubing, surfing and the air chair...I think it is safe to say everyone was sore, thankfully we did a lot of sitting by the campfire and eating:)lol
Thankfully our kids are boat babies...they don't have much choice, but they are in the boat a lot and are happy!
Ben and Meagan with their sleepy girls (you guys are the only ones I took a family picture of...you should feel special;)
Julie with one of her cutie pies Kyla
Brooke with one of her handsome boys
Here is almost everyone
Unfortunately we are missing 2 little ones, but aren't they just sooo cute all together!
Sparklers!
All the ladies by the campfire
*I really sucked it up with the picture taking....we were just busy having too much fun! I DO really want to post the picture of us girls on the quads/dirt bike. Our little adventure was a blast! Please email it to me someone:)
No comments:
Post a Comment