Our sweet little Grace is going to be 15 months old in one more week! She is just so beautiful and we cant take our eyes off of her...mostly because she is always getting into things, eating chalk or playing in the toilet....always wanting to do what Parks is doing, tormenting him while he plays with his toys or simply just getting mad at him and scratching and/or pinching him...yup this is the age! But she really is wonderful mostly:)
The ONLY way I can get a hair clip in her hair is to put it in and immediately put her bracelet on. The bracelet keeps her busy, usually lasts an hour, if I'm lucky, and hasn't touched her head or walked by our mirrors:)
In our kitchen we keep this little chair in this spot for 'Timeouts'...not so much for Parks anymore, but for Grace...1 minute for every year, super nanny style:) She does great! seats there crying for 1 minute and than has to go SIGN sorry to her brother:)
Little sleepy head




Oh my, she is adorable!! I need to work on the time out thing more. We did it for the first time today and it wasn't too bad but I really need to get on that. Love this post!!
ReplyDelete