Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cutie Pics from October

 I love this picture because it will forever remind me of my darling little Parks playing with Mama's 'foigkie' hair.  He has been doing this since his first year...it calms him down and makes him so happy.  He doesn't do it often or for very long anymore...he IS almost 5!!  He will forever be my baby and when he's older I will be reminding him of this one very adorable habit...which he usually does while sucking his tongue...but he is also starting to grow out of that too.

So many precious moments that I never want to forget, thats why blogging is so important to me.  I fear that i will lose my memory when I'm older so it is crucial for me to blog...
Matt was stretching out his sore back and Grace joined in...ofcorse she felt the need to strip down just like Daddy:)

I bought the kids some new smelly markers....need i say more???

Datenight with this handsome man...even with his hunting stache!!

Parks loves taking pics of random things with our camera...this one was a good one;)

...and this one too;)

No comments:

Post a Comment