Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hill HAIR News

I am currently growing my hair out....as in I'm going back to my natural colour...I have been dying my hair since high school...and I just cant be bothered anymore...I love my hair long and it costs a fortune to dye it, so hopefully I can be patient enough to do this...as for the others....well Grace finally has enough hair for a ponytail now! and she cant reach it to pull it out!! woohoo!  Parks' hair grows so fast and he was starting to look a little unkept so he got a buzz cut...Matt's coworkers were starting to make fun of his fro that was getting a little out of control, since he refuses to put gel in his hair...so he also got a buzz cut...unfortunately Matt has convinced himself to do his traditional 'hunting' moustache for movember...its awful, but he doesn't care what I think...I'll have to take some pics of its growth because its pretty funny looking...love you sweetie;)

1st ponytail at 15 months old...i think I had enough hair when I was like 5 months old...she doesn't have my genes:)

Before. Not sure why the box is on him...i think he was playing in it and than thought it would be fun...it actually worked well:)

He hates getting his hair cut...and wet...and definately washed too!

and ofcorse whats a buzz cut without the old man cut

after.

father like son...

Matt actually went out like this for Halloween one year when he was a kid...he pulls the old man off pretty well:)lol

No comments:

Post a Comment