Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hunting Boys

As most of us know...Matt loves to hunt.  He uses a bow and mostly stays on his parents 300+ acres of land.  From September to the end of November...I have to put up with him and his hunting stories/hits and misses.  Right now it is elk season, we love to eat elk so it would be pretty awesome if Matt gets one.  It would be his first.  As much as I like to make fun of Matt with hunting, he isn't as crazy as I make him sound with hunting...he always puts our family first and doesn't go out excessively.  And as often as he can he brings his biggest fan...Parks.  It is a great bonding time for them and it gives me a break:)  Parks is still learning to be quiet and patient, but from what I hear..he is going to be a great hunter just like his Dad:)

This is dedication...Matt has to be a pack horse when he brings Parks:)

This picture makes me laugh...i think this is his hunting stare:)
*Reminds me of Jeff

Inside the blind...blending in!

1 comment:

  1. Parks is so lucky to have a dad who's passionate about something and who will pass that passion on. I LOVE his hunting stare...LOL!

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete